Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

27 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

yeah but I would settle for that on a bad night. If we take him we should grab another PG in the 2nd too in case he's a bust.

17 shots isn't bad if were getting offensive rebounds from Isaac and Gordon. They'll love those long rebounds!!!!

47 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

17 shots isn't bad if were getting offensive rebounds from Isaac and Gordon. They'll love those long rebounds!!!!

Especially when they can learn where the misses usually go in practice

IT at Celtics I think is Trae's best case scenario (Trae may be a better passer but I think IT is better in other areas and overall I think in total contribution to the team they would be similar)). I don't really want that with the 6th pick. It would take years building a roster that works with him and he still may not reach that potential. Plus I think the game has changed the last couple seasons and the switching by the best teams has gotten even better that I think prime IT Celtics struggle a lot more than they did.

12 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Pelton WARP rankings:

1.Doncic

2.Ayton

3.Young

4.Jackson

5.Porter

So Bamba or Bagley? I kinda like trading back for #12 & #13 if we can get them and double our chances of getting a star.

So a lot of the most recent mock drafts have Doncic dropping to #4 or 5. Somebody remind me again how those last few meaningless wins helped us build a winning culture. Doncic is still my #1 and management could really impress me if they did whatever it takes to get him for us.

36 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

So Bamba or Bagley? I kinda like trading back for #12 & #13 if we can get them and double our chances of getting a star.

6. Mikal

7. Bamba

14. Bagley

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I'll take Bamba please..... He's got great footwork for a big man and he's got the frame to bulk up. Plus he actually likes to defend.

If he’s there the selection will be made immediately. It seems rather optimistic to think he will be available though.