Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, ?4thewin said:

He's not a lotto pick

Yeah I didn’t see that magic word in there carry on lol still would like to see us give Khyri a workout though

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

NBA Trade Rumors: Grizzlies Gauging Interest in No. 4 Pick, Chandler Parsons

ROB GOLDBERGJUNE 14, 2018

I say keep 6 and send them any of Vucevic,  Fournier, and Simmons for 4. that'd be awesome

You mean without Parsons in return? I would be all for it if they do not include Parsons

1 hour ago, J-Mac said:

This draft is weird, you can make a case for anyone 1-8 that they can be the best player that comes out of this draft

Ehh Ayton will be and always was gonna be the #1 pick. But I agree with 2-8. 

2 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

You mean without Parsons in return? I would be all for it if they do not include Parsons

Who cares if Parsons comes back in the deal? We’re gonna suck anyways he can sit on his couch at home for all I care. If we can move up to 4 and guarantee ourselves Luka or Jackson I’ll gladly take Parsons back. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Who cares if Parsons comes back in the deal? We’re gonna suck anyways he can sit on his couch at home for all I care. If we can move up to 4 and guarantee ourselves Luka or Jackson I’ll gladly take Parsons back. 

I would not take Parsons and his $94 million contract , you are crazy for gladly taking Parsons back and his $94 million contract with it

3 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I would not take Parsons and his $94 million contract , you are crazy for gladly taking Parsons back and his $94 million contract with it

Are you paying him that money? 

He has this year and next left on the deal.The same 2 years were already gonna suck and already have awful contracts on the Books. 

You mean to tell me you wouldn’t move up to 4 all because our FO has to pay Parsons for 2 years? These next 2 years are about getting the best possible draft prospects and developing Issac/AG and possibly Mario. 

Idk why you wouldn’t let our FO pay parsons if it meant drafting Luka. No brainer move. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Are you paying him that money? 

He has this year and next left on the deal.The same 2 years were already gonna suck and already have awful contracts on the Books. 

You mean to tell me you wouldn’t move up to 4 all because our FO has to pay Parsons for 2 years? These next 2 years are about getting the best possible draft prospects and developing Issac/AG and possibly Mario. 

Idk why you wouldn’t let our FO pay parsons if it meant drafting Luka. No brainer move. 

I would not do it because drafting Luka is a risk, what if he does not want to play for our Magic and want to stay in Euroleague for the rest of his career? If that happens, Magic wasted their draft pick and made a stupid trade for nothing

2 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I would not do it because drafting Luka is a risk, what if he does not want to play for our Magic and want to stay in Euroleague for the rest of his career? If that happens, Magic wasted their draft pick and made a stupid trade for nothing

Has that literally  ever happened with a lotto pick outside of Fran?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Google opportunity cost. 

That's a bad deal. The math is way in Memphis' favor. 

6+ a protected 2019 pick plus maybe the OKC pick will definitely get us to 3. 

Parsons' contract and 6 plus other players we'd be sending to them is too much for just 4. 

The best deal they're going to get is like 4 and Parsons for just Kevin Love. If Cleveland isn't ready to give up on LeBron we could probably be the best offer with our 19 pick, Fournier, and either Simmons or vucevic.