Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Here are the rankings from last year’s ESPN analytics: 

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19681478/most-likely-all-stars-starters-role-players-top-2017-nba-draft

1. Ball

2. Isaac

3. Tatum

Maybe our new front office does pay a lot of attention to this stuff. If so, perhaps Bagley and Bridges are high on our list. I still want Luka.

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19681478/most-likely-all-stars-starters-role-players-top-2017-nba-draft

1. Ball

2. Isaac

3. Tatum

Maybe our new front office does pay a lot of attention to this stuff. If so, perhaps Bagley and Bridges are high on our list. I still want Luka.

The 13.9% all star potential they gave Ntilikina says it all about how accurate this is. 

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

1. Ball

2. Isaac

3. Tatum

Honestly the rankings seem relatively accurate. They were solid last year and I agree with most this year. It will be very interesting to see how those analytic rankings look in the next couple of years. 

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

The 13.9% all star potential they gave Ntilikina says it all about how accurate this is. 

It’s way to early. 13.9% isn’t some crazy high percentage and Frank would need 4 years minimum anyways. He was arguably the rawest prospect in the draft last year. 

16 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

It’s way to early. 13.9% isn’t some crazy high percentage and Frank would need 4 years minimum anyways. He was arguably the rawest prospect in the draft last year. 

So you agree that of all the rookies from last year Class, he is the most likely to be a future all star?

31 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

So you agree that of all the rookies from last year Class, he is the most likely to be a future all star?

He could be. I can’t say I know a lot about him don’t really keep up with Knick basketball. Some of the other players on the list seem pretty accurate. 

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yada yada yada.  How was fultz in that prediction last year. 

They forgot to click the box "weird, possible career ending or altering shoulder injury" in their simulating software.

5 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Is there a list somewhere of what prospects have worked out/interviewed with us. 

Yea, we need this list so we know who we aren’t drafting lol. 

15 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Is there a list somewhere of what prospects have worked out/interviewed with us. 

Feels like we haven’t worked hardly anyone out. This FO seems to keep things quiet though