Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

18 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea I was reading something about this yesterday. If he can get a mid range jumper I’ll be on board for sure. 

He's smart enough to know mid-range is least efficient shot. He'll be 36% from 3.

8 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

He's smart enough to know mid-range is least efficient shot. He'll be 36% from 3.

Yea doubtful. 36% is like league average. This from a guy who shot 27% from 3 last year and 68% from foul line? That seems extremely optimistic. 

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea doubtful. 36% is like league average. This from a guy who shot 27% from 3 last year and 68% from foul line? That seems extremely optimistic. 

Drew Hanlen rebuilt his jumper and it looks significantly better

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Drew Hanlen rebuilt his jumper and it looks significantly better

Yea that’s great to hear I’m all for that if his shot is improved. But if people thought he was gonna be a 36% three point shooter next year he’d be going number 1 

7 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Why would Suns want Trae if they just traded for Payton?

I don’t think the 2 are correlated at all. They gave up a second round pick to get 30 games of evaluation to see if they’d wanna keep Payton around long term. My guess is they got their answer. 

33 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea that’s great to hear I’m all for that if his shot is improved. But if people thought he was gonna be a 36% three point shooter next year he’d be going number 1 

I'd bet he's the 2nd big off the board (I should be first).

4 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

I'd bet he's the 2nd big off the board (I should be first).

You’d take him over Ayton? 

I could see him going higher than people think. I thought he might after his combine measurements came in. I wouldn’t be shocked if he went before JJJ. 

15 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

if we could find a way to get young and Mikal I'd learn tai chi and become a better Dad

No one would hold you to the tai chi education, being a better Dad is good (and rewarding) enough.  My dad took the time to encourage me to be a caddy (earn money) and I fell in  love with the game of golf which we played together and he took me and my brothers to NBA games (3-4 a year) facilitating ,y love for basketball.  Two great gifts from my dad.  Now how do we ensure you become a better Dad.  Obviously take Trae at pick 6.  Then get on the phone with Philly and get that 10th pick convincing them, enticing them to save that money for LBJ.  Once that is done may have to talk to the Cavs and Knicks (offer a 2nd rounder this or in future years) not to draft Mikal.  Easy Peasy!!!  I do approve of this message and I would not put money on it happening but it is a plan.

• Like 2