Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Who would you take at 6 based on this?

Thursday with Trae here and Friday in Chicago (I assume we will be there) with Porter (article attached) could go a long way in bringing some clarity to this draft.  

https://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/grind-city-media/mikecheck-grizz-seek-medical-info-attend-michael-porter-jrs-workout-evaluate-options-no4-180604

With a good workout I think Porter will jump into the top 5 and give us even better choices.

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. He might be the best fit for us in the draft and could potentially be the best player in the draft in a few years. They just don't make players like him very often. He's like some weird porzingis but more lateral mobility type guy potentially

He’s been in my top 5 for 6 months.  I’d take Bagley over JJJ but it’s close. If JJJ did fall to 6 I would no longer be mad at winning the last game and not knowing how to tank. 

17 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

He’s been in my top 5 for 6 months.  I’d take Bagley over JJJ but it’s close. If JJJ did fall to 6 I would no longer be mad at winning the last game and not knowing how to tank. 

But just think, if we had tanked we would probably in position 3 and be able to take JJJ without all this anxiety.  Oh, wait a minute, I am a pharmacist and  anxiety is good for business. Just kidding about the anxiety because this is not anxiety this is excitement.  The good news is I think both those guys you listed will eventually be better than anyone we have on our roster.  I'm excited that we will get a good player at #6.

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. He might be the best fit for us in the draft and could potentially be the best player in the draft in a few years. They just don't make players like him very often. He's like some weird porzingis but more lateral mobility type guy potentially

I love his magnetism on blocks. He gets a lot of blocks without even leaping, he's just so fast to the shot. He's really incredible. 

18 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

YEAH!!! U think golden state plays small. Haha we are going to revolutionize the game. 

yeah just like Boston did but without the success! ;)

1 hour ago, Nyce_1 said:

Latest DX/ESPN mock has us taking:

6. Trae
35. Shake Milton
41: Jevon Carter

What's their top 10 in the new mock and compare that to their top 10 in their 100

1 hour ago, Nyce_1 said:

Latest DX/ESPN mock has us taking:

6. Trae
35. Shake Milton
41: Jevon Carter

Wait. Are you sure this is correct? Others say it's Wendell Carter