Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah this is weird. I really can't explain this because he's better than this. Maybe it's fatigue? I dont know. He looks like he's settling or something.

He is faster than I remembered though. 

9 hours ago, LaVar said:

Watching curry in the playoffs, I dont see us passing on Young. 

Get used to the idea.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Rob gray was something else in the tournament but he’s probably one of the oldest in the draft and is only 6-2

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Rob gray was something else in the tournament but he’s probably one of the oldest in the draft and is only 6-2

Yeah that dude lit it up. I’d take a flyer on him in the 2nd. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yeah that dude lit it up. I’d take a flyer on him in the 2nd. 

I dont think he is getting drafted tho. We can sign him as an invite for the summer league instead.

I rather use our valuable two second rounders to get someone of more valuable or trade them to move up in the draft.

Said it earlier in the year but since we worked him out ill say it again, im hoping we can get Theo Pinson as an UFA. I know he hasnt got a jumpshot but hes got everything else id look for in a role-playing wing. Long, athletic, rebounds, great passer and ball handler. If he can get to a passable jump shooter hed make a great guard off the bench and could end up being a steal. Honestly I'd consider using a draft pick on him but since he's a 4 year guy who can't shoot I think he's more of an undrafted guy.