Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This is why u can’t take  him. We don’t want that excitement. This is a retirement community that would have to stand up and cheer. I’m talking the lower bowl patrons here. We would have to hire extra paramedics to deal with the retirees, oh I mean fans. 

Wait we might be drafting Lou Williams with the 6th pick? Hope this kid lives up to expectations. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

It's pretty likely that whoever we draft is going to be a project. Even Trae. 

Paul George averaged 7.8 ppg his rookie year. Kawhi 7.9. horford and harden were 10. Anthony Davis 13.5. 

I will take that bet. Trae will average more than any of those players his rookie year barring injury of course. 

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I will take that bet. Trae will average more than any of those players his rookie year barring injury of course. 

Perhaps... but what do you estimate his advanced +/- will be? Serious question 

On 12/19/2017 at 1:29 PM, Magicfan1987 said:

so this is where I spend my time, this site. so dang early honestly would not of imagined being here this early but I am... I'd be really happy with a top 6 pick and choose from ayton sexton bamba porter doncic or bagley

Screenshot_20171219-132422.png

And my hopes have come to fruition lol

59 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Perhaps... but what do you estimate his advanced +/- will be? Serious question 

Probably not good. After all he is a rookie. But not any worse than normal. His usage rate will be down so that will help. I’d like to paired with a long tenacious defender. Oh wait we have one. And get rid of vuch and we might have good pnr game. 

I like Sexton.  You cannot coach or teach aggressiveness or competitive fire.  This team is missing that in such a bad way.  I have a feeling Sexton will climb a little and will not be there at 12 or 13.  Not to mention he's been coached by a great NBA PG Avery Johnson.  It's gonna suck if we have to watch this guy blow up on a different team.  

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

I like Sexton.  You cannot coach or teach aggressiveness or competitive fire.  This team is missing that in such a bad way.  I have a feeling Sexton will climb a little and will not be there at 12 or 13.  Not to mention he's been coached by a great NBA PG Avery Johnson.  It's gonna suck if we have to watch this guy blow up on a different team.  

This draft is so good that there very well could be several guys that blow up... I just hope that we get 1 or more of them!

Up late working and just streaming videos. This ish right here is impressive. Forget the points; watch this video and just focus on the passes, ball handling, and change of pace.  :o  :o  :o I'll say it, kid already comes into the league with elite passing & ball handling. Subpar shot-selection and TOs but those can be improved with coaching.   

Trae isn't #1 on my list, but the more I watch, the more I believe we can't pass him up.

41 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Up late working and just streaming videos. This ish right here is impressive. Forget the points; watch this video and just focus on the passes, ball handling, and change of pace.  :o  :o  :o I'll say it, kid already comes into the league with elite passing & ball handling. Subpar shot-selection and TOs but those can be improved with coaching.   

Trae isn't #1 on my list, but the more I watch, the more I believe we can't pass him up.

Not number 1 on mine either but you have to admit his off the dribble passes are amazing and his ball handling, change of speed, and body control are also out of this world. Most of the long distance off the dribble passes are pin point accurate and his lobs ahead of the pack are so quick that defenders don't even have time to turn around. I could see AG & Isaac going bananas with lobs like that.