Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

He didn't really disappear. He was played out of position as izzo decided to play two centers and a power forward lineups. And he's the youngest player projected in the lotto. He only got 6.6 fga per game as he was a freshman playing on a team that returned their starting center and starting power forward (and top two scorers) from the previous season. 

But I like him because he was an elite rim protector, a 40% three point shooter, continued to improve as the year went on, and has the foot speed to switch onto wings on the perimeter so he fits exactly what we want to do. 

Jackson is a unicorn and has more use in the league than ANY of the bigs in this draft. He's a sports lab creation and perfect for any team.

3 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

We better get a coach that will play and develop our #6 pick.  Unless we get lucky and resign Mario we have a track record that is not real good!

This is of drastic importance, a TRUE development coach

Mavs expected to go after De’Andre Jordan, Demarcus Cousins and Julius Randle in free agency. Per Hoopshype

Could be good news for us if they go Porter and rely on FA for a big.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

What is the earliest pick we can just "buy"? Portland is in rough shape and has Nurkic as a FA at 24.

Probably Portland

1 hour ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Is it t all possible to not exaggerate every prospect

sorry Mr. Funderburker but I'm a bottom dwelling fanatic who prefers to see the best in every prospect.

3 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Not sure why the Hawks would do that, but ok. 

Frankly im not sure why the Magic would do that.

Hawks trade down and get Young (if they're high on him) + additional assets. 

We get Jackson (or our Target at 3).

Win/win.

• Upvote 1

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/249937/Clippers-Interested-Using-No-12-No-13-To-Trade-Up-In-Draft I've been saying all along that if it comes down to Porter at #6 I'd rather try and trade for the clips #12 & #13 and it looks like they might want him and be willing to do the deal. SGA and one of the centers would be a better/safer haul than risking everything on one possibly damaged player.

58 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

wow this took you a lot of research Trae4thewin

When I was looking at possible Mack deals that's the best one I could come up with. 

47 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

When I was looking at possible Mack deals that's the best one I could come up with. 

I figured just found it funny the way the conversation was laid out :)