Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

57 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Imagine, preferring Jackson to Trae Young. Crazy! He's only ranked ahead of Trae by ESPN, the ringer, NBA draft dotnet, sports illustrated, USA today, nbc, bleacher report, net scouts, CBS sports, basketball insiders, the stepian (I'm not sure there's another somewhat legitimate mock draft out there)

Yes because the “experts” are always correct. Give me a break. Your thinking of potential and yes Jackson has more of that intangible probably never realized potential. I for one am sick of potential. I want someone who has already shown what they are capable of. It’s called being a baller. Trae has, Jackson hasn’t. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes because the “experts” are always correct. Give me a break. Your thinking of potential and yes Jackson has more of that intangible probably never realized potential. I for one am sick of potential. I want someone who has already shown what they are capable of. It’s called being a baller. Trae has, Jackson hasn’t. 

If Jackson dropped to 6 I would run around my street in just my boxers due to sheer excitement you don't pick Young when Jackson is still on the board.

13 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Lol ok

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Imagine, preferring Jackson to Trae Young. Crazy! He's only ranked ahead of Trae by ESPN, the ringer, NBA draft dotnet, sports illustrated, USA today, nbc, bleacher report, net scouts, CBS sports, basketball insiders, the stepian (I'm not sure there's another somewhat legitimate mock draft out there)

My opinion of mainstream media and their prediction skills in any form is that in general they are not very good at their jobs. See Hillary Clinton to win presidency by a landslide. Just sayin'!
That being said I would LOVE to get JJJ on this team! He's my 2nd choice after Doncic.

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

This Trae Young situation will be fun to look back at, in 3 years or so

hopefully without need of prescription medication

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

My opinion of mainstream media and their prediction skills in any form is that in general they are not very good at their jobs. See Hillary Clinton to win presidency by a landslide. Just sayin'!
That being said I would LOVE to get JJJ on this team! He's my 2nd choice after Doncic.

JJJ has a floor of Ibaka and a ceiling of Jermaine Oneal meets Kevin Love.