Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Also, I'd trade Vuc + Isaac + future pick -- For Kat + Minn pick this year. 

Then I'd trade Fournier + Ross + future pick -- For LA's #12 :)

I know those are both video game type trades, but I'd still make the pitch and see how interested they were. 

You can build a team around Gordon, KAT, Bridges, SGA.

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

If we consider Anthony Davis a PF then I think Horford is the best C

Embiid all day. 

When you look at the videos of Young it is amazing how he makes up for his size and lack of athleticism with speed and direction changes. If he is just 75% of what he was in college some team is going to get a very good PG.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

When you look at the videos of Young it is amazing how he makes up for his size and lack of athleticism with speed and direction changes. If he is just 75% of what he was in college some team is going to get a very good PG.

He makes up for his size and lack of athleticism with speed and direction changes against college athletes in the Big 12...

2 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

What if young is just an augustin type player. Wasn't Dj a lottery pick too?

He was. 9th overall in the 08 draft. There’s a chance that Trae is never even as good as D.J. is right now. If we go PG in the draft I want to trade down and go Sexton or SGA. If we stay at 6 and the top 5 go as mocked give me Porter or Carter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

AGAIN, I dont like to repeat myselft but this if my favorite second rounder. The European Trae. I we go with Bamba, this should be a no brainer in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

Embiid all day. 

He's in the running, but I think Horford doesn't need the ball in his hands to be super effective and I think that's a great thing