Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

All of us tankers, including you, knew the right answer.  You reap what you sow!!!   We won our way out of a top 3 pick, pure and simple!!!  And it will only get harder next year!!!   

I would have played Biz at PG for 40 minutes if I had to in order to lose that last game, the Dallas game, and the Washington game. There was no reason to win ANY more games and we could have been picking 2nd or 3rd.

3 minutes ago, Pootie Tang said:

Would anyone else give up Isaac to move into the top 2?

I would give up Isaac and our top 3 protected 1st next year for a top 2 this year. I don't see him playing more than 40 games a season on those ankles.

• Downvote 2

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would have played Biz at PG for 40 minutes if I had to in order to lose that last game, the Dallas game, and the Washington game. There was no reason to win ANY more games and we could have been picking 2nd or 3rd.

You da man!!!!!  Are you already looking forward to next year's lottery?????? AND who will pass us next year---probably the Celtics!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Pootie Tang said:

Would anyone else give up Isaac to move into the top 2?

No way and I doubt anyone would, when Isaac was healthy, he played great defense and he was part of the reason of the winning streak at the beginning of the season 

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

You da man!!!!!  Are you already looking forward to next year's lottery?????? AND who will pass us next year---probably the Celtics!!!!!!

I'm hoping that our management has the skills to get rid of the guys that don't fit their program and bring in some new blood that can play basketball on both ends of the floor. If we end up in the lottery again so be it but one thing for sure I don't want to see Vuc, AG, Ross, Fournier, and DJ as our starting 5 next season. Vuc and his expiring contract should have some value. We also have Ross and Mack expiring.

1 hour ago, Mack1085 said:

Who do the anti-Young contingent want at 6 if Doncic, Ayton, Bagley, JJJ, Bamba are all gone? 

Porter Jr or Carter. That’s easy. 

Carter isn’t super exciting by any stretch but he is a complete player and reminds me of Al Horford. 

Ive seen him climbing up in mocks recently. 

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'm literally vomitting your vomit

I rather have Trae but if Wendell is selected, I would be okay with it even though I hate Duke but Wendell is a class act on and off the court but I do not like his mother comparing college to slavery, that is not cool at all

12 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'm hoping that our management has the skills to get rid of the guys that don't fit their program and bring in some new blood that can play basketball on both ends of the floor. If we end up in the lottery again so be it but one thing for sure I don't want to see Vuc, AG, Ross, Fournier, and DJ as our starting 5 next season. Vuc and his expiring contract should have some value. We also have Ross and Mack expiring.

I think you will get your wish.  I am optimistic Isaac will add strength and muscle to be a factor next year plus this year's pick should be able to pick up some minutes.  Match Gordon's offer, miraculously sign Hezonja (?) plus a trade or two this summer and we look significantly different.  Still two years away so a probable lottery pick again next year for us plus money that summer for a FA acquisition.  Patience is a virtue!!!