Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'll be happy with anybody we take as long as it isn't Porter

With the 6th pick in the 2018 NBA draft the Orlando Magic select........Michael Porter, Jr.   That is, if he is not already gone!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Yeah he was pissed

If Weltman would have had a caption over his head it would have read..."I hate the Sacramento Kings who have pushed us lower two years in a row".    Second caption would have read....."At least the Kings will not do it next year....OMG...it will be Boston (who  will have the Kings pick) next year that does it to me!"......Third caption would have read..."I wonder it Toronto will take me back?----This Magic organization is snakebit!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

With the 6th pick in the 2018 NBA draft the Orlando Magic select........Michael Porter, Jr.   That is, if he is not already gone!!!!!!!!!

If Porter is all who is left for us I'd rather trade the pick to the Clips for #12 & #13 and grab SGA and one of the centers rather than grab a potentially damaged guy that plays the same position as someone that we just had to max out in AG or Isaac that we are so high on.

I know fans' wants mean nothing, but in reading some Grizzlies forums, seems like most of their fans want Porter Jr. If their FO feels the same, and Hawks take Bagley, very happy at the possibility of walking away with JJJ or Bamba. 

17 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If that is who is left for us I'd rather trade the pick to the Clips for #12 & #13 and grab SGA and one of the centers rather than grab a potentially damaged guy that plays the same position as someone that we just had to max out in AG or Isaac that we are so high on.

12 and 13 is too much for 6. Might get 10 and 26

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

There were 3 games at the end of the season that we should not have won. We suck at everything INCLUDING tanking!

All of us tankers, including you, knew the right answer.  You reap what you sow!!!   We won our way out of a top 3 pick, pure and simple!!!  And it will only get harder next year!!!   Oh and the worthless weasel Silver, in his interview,  said not to use the word tanking as he laughed it off.  Then asked if the new system next year will prevent tanking and said he did not think so!!   He said teams should be competitive, not pressure their GM's to loseand even though he could understand tanking but  that it was bad for the league. Really, weasel, did you figure that out all on your own?????   Instead let's have a system where the better teams have a greater chance to draft higher than the worse teams.   That should help competitive balance??????  Can the SCOTUS ban him as unconstitutional!!!