Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

let's please not over think this one and just draft the best basketball player, the guy above

Based off what? 

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

let's please not over think this one and just draft the best basketball player, the guy above

Not going to lie..if we picked Trae I'd be excited. It would be hard not to be. 

I’m sure Jimmer Fredette is looking for a job somewhere if we want a guy who is undersized, can’t play D and hoists ill advised 3’s all game. But with Young you get the bonus of an elite turnover guy so maybe not the best comp. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HeHateMe said:

I’m sure Jimmer Fredette is looking for a job somewhere if we want a guy who is undersized, can’t play D and hoists ill advised 3’s all game. But with Young you get the bonus of an elite turnover guy so maybe not the best comp. 

dude that's so not fair, Young is much younger

Trae would definetly sell tickets, and the reason jimmer is not in the league is because he is not a willing passer

10 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

My goal for the next month until the draft is to become 110% sold on Carter Jr. insuring that draft night has 0% chance of disappointing me :)

He'd actually be a really positive addition. Smart. Can defend. Shoot. Pass. 

But man, he's like the turkey burger of draft prospects. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Not going to lie..if we picked Trae I'd be excited. It would be hard not to be. 

me too! just his style of play, warping the defense for driving lanes for Gordon and Isaac and having a legit three point shooter. plus point guards sell tickets . love Trae