Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

On 5/15/2018 at 9:20 PM, ?4thewin said:

Maybe we can't trade up with Atlanta since they like Trae and everyone's been talking about how Boston is so smart for trading down

Maybe if we had Ainge

5 minutes ago, Pootie Tang said:

Watching Tatum makes me like Porter Jr. more. I had the same concerns over Tatum as I have for Porter, so maybe i misread this type of prospect

Yeah except Tatum didn't have back issues. Porter could end up being the next Tatum, or he could spend a large part of his career in rehab and possibly more surgeries. Do you take that chance when you need a difference maker as bad as we do? We already have Isaac who will probably miss 2/3 of each season with ankle injuries.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Gordon MVP said:

Did anyone else see Jeff Weltmans face after they announced our pick? Hilarious 

I did, it is almost same reaction as Henningan's face except Henningan was gritting his teeth 

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Even if we don't get Young, we can take Bamba or JJJ and then throw all the money at Scary Terry

Next year? Yeah, if Ainge doesn’t deal him before then

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If we take a big with #6 there are still some really decent PGs in the 2nd round.

OKOBO!!!!

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Maybe we can't trade up with Atlanta since they like Trae and everyone's been talking about how Boston is so smart for trading down

DX guys say they would've targeted Trae if not in top 3. What asset could we entice them with to make it worth while for them to take Young over Bagley?

#6 + OKC pick?