Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

38 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I wonder how Grizzlies fans feel after that shameful season and ending up with the 4th pick

They should have gotten used to it, they got screwed for years 

4 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

So if we knew nothing about Nash and he was going into this draft would he have the same red flags trae has? Small, questionable defense, not athletic

Does Nash still work in today's nba with the point guard depth, offenses and defenses getting smarter, and ball movement being prioritized over a single player dictating an entire offense?

I mean he's obviously still playing but is he an all star?

• Downvote 1

So maybe I missed this at some point, but now to view Draft Express mock draft you get directed to ESPN's website and you have to pay to be an insider just to see the mock draft.  What a bunch of BS.  

Just now, 0rland0fan said:

So maybe I missed this at some point, but now to view Draft Express mock draft you get directed to ESPN's website and you have to pay to be an insider just to see the mock draft.  What a bunch of BS.  

It's been that way for 8 months

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Does Nash still work in today's nba with the point guard depth, offenses and defenses getting smarter, and ball movement being prioritized over a single player dictating an entire offense?

Nash was so good and smart that he would adapt and still be a star

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I think with Young's 3 point range added to Nash's game he'd still be an all star. With players like Young and Nash a lot has to do with who else is on the team. If nobody else can shoot and they are forced to keep jacking up shots shooting % drops. If guys can't catch passes or don't come to the ball turnover % increases. I'm gonna have to trust management to do their job and get us the best BPA.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Maybe we can't trade up with Atlanta since they like Trae and everyone's been talking about how Boston is so smart for trading down

Denis Schroeder also demanded a trade earlier today, so they might be Trae or bust

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Maybe we can't trade up with Atlanta since they like Trae and everyone's been talking about how Boston is so smart for trading down

Nooo! I would throw up if Trae is on a division rival!