Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Well since every year I predict we’re getting a good pick and we usually end up with a not so good pick, I’m now predicting that we’re gonna get a not so good pick to jinx it ;)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gordon MVP said:

Well since every year I predict we’re getting a good pick and we usually end up with a not so good pick, I’m now predicting that we’re gonna get a not so good pick to jinx it ;)

If we do not get a good so pick tonight, please stop predicting from now on since your predictions do not work

22 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

If we do not get a good so pick tonight, please stop predicting from now on since your predictions do not work

last night I dreamed we got the number 1 pick and drafted Salon Hair Superstar Luka Doncic

28 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

last night I dreamed we got the number 1 pick and drafted Salon Hair Superstar Luka Doncic

I hope Magic do not draft Doncic, I think he is going to be a bust 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Why

probably the way he shut down Westbrook and scored all over Dipo when he played them last year as a 17 year old.

guys, we're getting the #2 pick. And it's going to be Doncic. 

I proclaimed this to a buddy of mine in December and just found the text. It was written. Let us rejoice.

28 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

It is just my gut feeling but if I am wrong then I will admit it

Gut feelings with no real basis in reality is a really weird reason to have an opinion. Like I can understand preferring other players to doncic or arguing fit or something. Or preferring size or outlier level athleticism to doncic's decent athleticism. But just randomly guessing with no basis, like, doesn't mean anything. You aren't correct if he's a bust. You just chose an outcome. It's like saying a coin flip is landing heads. If it does lands on heads you didn't correctly predict something, you just chose a 50% random event that lucked out.