Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

4 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

All the Trae Young supporters shout out our thanks to you.  Give Mauro a "+" for a great post!!!!!!!!  Maybe a second "+" for his decription of Ingles....hilarious!!!

They're whooping the Thunder with amazing ball movement. And the Thunder have 2 of the most amazing athletes in the league

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

They're whooping the Thunder with amazing ball movement. And the Thunder have 2 of the most amazing athletes in the league

No doubt 6'3" Mitchell would be ROY if it wasn't for 6'10" PG Simmons

You know who I like as an UFA. Theo Pinson. I know 6'6 guys who can't shoot aren't exactly in demand but I love his passing and his energy. If you could teach him to be a catch and shoot threat he's got NBA role player written all over him.

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think the length movement has been going a little overboard. Not that it's not important, but shooting & sharing the ball will always be more important. The Jazz play some beautiful basketball with Donovan Mitchell (who fell in the draft for being short) Joe Ingles (who looks like a substitute teacher) and Ricky Rubio

Man...Working out and looked up at the TV and saw the score and immediately thought the same thing.

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

You know who I like as an UFA. Theo Pinson. I know 6'6 guys who can't shoot aren't exactly in demand but I love his passing and his energy. If you could teach him to be a catch and shoot threat he's got NBA role player written all over him.

Who?

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm just gonna leave this here without comment

I have a fever! And the only prescription is MO BAMBA!!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I only see Magic drafting Bamba if Nikola is gone 

Vuch only has one year left on his contract. It would be stupid not to take Bamba because of a player on an expiring contract.