Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Curious... what’s everyone’s rankings for potential second round point guards? I’m still high on Jevon carter but okobo is my number 1 

58 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Curious... what’s everyone’s rankings for potential second round point guards? I’m still high on Jevon carter but okobo is my number 1 

Okobo - Brunson - Holiday - Carter - Everyone else - Duval

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I like Divincenzo first and Okobo second because DD is a better shooter BUT I think both are going back to college since neither hired an agent!

10 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

I like Divincenzo first and Okobo second because DD is a better shooter BUT I think both are going back to college since neither hired an agent!

Divincenzo isn't a point guard

Okobo isn't in college, he's in France. You might be confusing him with okogie who also isn't a point guard. 

2 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Trade our 2 seconds for SGA, Carter, Carr, Okobo. Bamba and SGA would be a great draft! Look at the height in this lineup:

SGA

Mario

Isaac

AG

Bamba

It wouldn't work right away because we'd need more scoring but that sure is a tall athletic squad!~ I'd love to trade Vuc & Fournier for some more decent picks in this draft!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Trade our 2 seconds for SGA, Carter, Carr, Okobo. Bamba and SGA would be a great draft! Look at the height in this lineup:

SGA

Mario

Isaac

AG

Bamba

It wouldn't work right away because we'd need more scoring but that sure is a tall athletic squad!~ I'd love to trade Vuc & Fournier for some more decent picks in this draft!

That would be awesome if we could trade our 2 seconds for a first and get sga. That line up would definitely be a weltham Frankenstein lol I’m with you on vuc and Fournier too. However with this line up it could be nice to have fournier on the bench for some scoring (as much as I’d love to trade him finally)

second unit of augustin-ross-simmons-fournier-birch

6 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

That would be awesome if we could trade our 2 seconds for a first and get sga. That line up would definitely be a weltham Frankenstein lol I’m with you on vuc and Fournier too. However with this line up it could be nice to have fournier on the bench for some scoring (as much as I’d love to trade him finally)

second unit of augustin-ross-simmons-fournier-birch

Unfortunately Evan seems like he thinks he is a permanent starter. 

41 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Unfortunately Evan seems like he thinks he is a permanent starter. 

That’s the problem man his ego is all sorts of whack. He would be so much more tolerable as a 6th man on this team 

12 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Divincenzo isn't a point guard

Okobo isn't in college, he's in France. You might be confusing him with okogie who also isn't a point guard. 

My bad on Okobo and Okogie mix up.  Okobo listed  in numerous publications as point guard/shooting guard projected as NBA point guard.  Oladipo now playing point, Simmons playing point,  DD can play point as decribed below.  

Description about DD by sports reporter: His versatility in being able to play either guard spot and defend several positions, in addition to an incredible leaping ability, makes him attractive to NBA scouts.

I would still rank him first due to his scoring, which we need. but I think he goes back to Nova!!!!

12 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

SGA

Mario

Isaac

AG

Bamba

Great future!  Hope Mario in your lineup is a good premonition!

17 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Michael Daum of South Dakota State just declared without an agent.  Saw him play in the NCAA.  He is the real deal!!

much more exciting than Luka declaring