Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Did the Tankathon's simulator three times and twice got the 7th pick. Third time got 5th. 

Picking 1 is more likely than picking 7

2 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

I like the Bamba pick.  Defensive force immediately.  Offense potential is there just not immediately.   We will not overtake Boston and Philly in this year's draft alone.  But what all this means is that Bamba will be drafted 4th one spot ahead of us!!!!

It’d be pretty tough to be looking at Bagley, Young and the rest of the prospects 

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Did the Tankathon's simulator three times and twice got the 7th pick. Third time got 5th. 

That's weird! I ran it 10 times and got top 5 7 times, 6th twice, and 7th once. We got 1st more than 7th :D Every combination gave us 1 of Doncic, Ayton, JJJ, or Young in that order. Keep in mind Tankathon is based on team need rather than BPA.

It would great if the odds were defied and the Magic and 2 other teams (not Brooklyn) jumped into the top 3 and the Mavs got bumped all the way back to 6. JUSTICE!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

It’d be pretty tough to be looking at Bagley, Young and the rest of the prospects 

Unless we get one of the top 2 picks I'm looking at Young or JJJ before Bamba. We need offense badly, especially if we manage to dump Vuc. I'd be fine with starting Birch if we took Young.

Just now, J-Mac said:

I think Shai Alexander is gonna be something special

Shai scares me where he's at. 

I like him because his rate of improvement is nice. 

But he's not really athletic and attacks the rim horizontally instead of vertically.  

It'd suck if we drafted him in the top 10. If you told me we got him at 18 I'd be happy.  If you told me we traded next year's protected pick and like mack and 41 for him wherever he's picked I'd be happy.  

But I'm not really happy with him as the prize for this season.  

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If we got #1 I would snag Doncic and start him at the point game 1. 

Yeah but see the other side of me says, is he that much better than Mario? Shouldn't we let Mario become that, if we resign him of course.