Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Some guys are underrated for reasons that can't be explained. Last year I watched a little bit of D Mitchell playing and was like 'that mf can play'.

that's the fun of the draft! 

26 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Lmao

Vogel: " I'm proud of our guys for pulling off a gutsy win to end the season. I believe the basketball Gods will look heavily upon us and the momentum will carry over to next year."

management: "You're fired Frank!"

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

There's really no reason for us to win and Washington must win.  That's good. 

It is fan appreciation night. Maybe our guys will actually show a little pride for a change, even though I know nobody here wants that.  

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

It is fan appreciation night. Maybe our guys will actually show a little pride for a change, even though I know nobody here wants that.  

Lol do y'all like the Magic on Facebook? The comments are gold.

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

They can show all the pride they want as long as they lose. ;)

32 minutes ago, Russell Hawkins said:

Jalen Brunson might be a good draft pick depending on who our coach or system is (just getting ideas) i'm  just going too let the draft role the magic way

I like Brunson as well, but a lot of the mocks I see have him coming off the board late in the 1st. We'll see, but I think there's plenty of 2nd round talent if you scout well enough.

2 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Lol do y'all like the Magic on Facebook? The comments are gold.

I just saw a dude saying that Vucevic was our only star and we should cherish him. The level of delusion over there is unbelievable

• Upvote 2