Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

31 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Is he this year's Frank ntilikina? I like the measurements and Murray comparison. I also believe young guys generally get faster, stronger, and jump higher after becoming men with NBA level training so I wouldn't be so worried about his athleticism. I trust our front office, just not sure if I'd take him top 6

17 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Who you cheering for tomorrow night.   Bulls play the Knicks  Knicks have one more win so I am a Bulls fan.  Memphis playing Brooklyn Cavaliers.  I am rooting for the Brooklyn Cavs to win so the Cavs get a worse pick!!!

always the lower win team

10 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

That's an interesting case for SGA. I like the sound of it. The question then becomes where would you pick him? If we get pick 4 or 5 do we pick  from whats left of Ayton/Doncic/Bagley/JJJ/Bamba or do you believe in him enough to "reach"? Would we trade back with I don't know the Bulls to 8 and pick SGA there? 

I have no idea how this draft is going to go honestly. Especially picking 4 or 5. Honestly I just hope we get some lottery luck, then I can pretty much narrow our pick down to a couple of guys and avoid all the uncertainty.

I guess we al have to wait and see who declares and who stays. If all of them declare then I see Ayton/Bagley/JJJ/Doncic as the top 4. After that is everyone's guess. I think if we end with the #5 spot we should trade down. Porter/Bamba/Young/Sexton/Shai/Carter and The Bridges can go from 5-12 in no specific order. 

AT this point I rather trade down if we dont end with a top 4 pick. If we can get two late lottery picks then go after a combination of one of Sha/Young/Sexton and one of Mikal/Carter/Robinson.

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Does Ayton scare anybody?

Everyone in this draft scares me to certain levels except JJJ. And only him because even if he's just ok you can still justify drafting that skill set high due to rarity. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Does Ayton scare anybody?

in a good way lol, see what embiid can do in our league offensively, Ayton looks so much more mobile and athletic than embiid, dudes scary good