Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

22 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm worried bamba is a guy who plays basketball because he's tall. Not because he loves it.  

I hate love of the game bull**** but it's just human nature to be ok at your job unless you have some passion. Not sure he's that guy.  

I generally agree with this statement, but both Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi infamously hated tennis at points in their careers and both are considered some of the best ever.

33 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

I want Shai just to have someone who makes smart basketball decisions consistently.

Chauncey Billups was that type of player

36 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

I want Shai just to have someone who makes smart basketball decisions consistently.

He looks good

10 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

this looks to be a glorious tank night for us

It does! Now if Phoenix and Sac can just win too! I wonder if we find ourselves in the bottom 3 again that management will actually go for it?

32 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It does! Now if Phoenix and Sac can just win too! I wonder if we find ourselves in the bottom 3 again that management will actually go for it?

one would hope 

36 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Too soon. Phoenix is too bad to lose to even the depleted warriors.

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

one would hope 

Good night for us tankers.  Will have to monitor the Bulls who sat Markkanen, Levine, and Dunn tonight to protect them from making their injuries  worse.   Really???????? Giving us the formula to follow if management has 1/2 a brain!

3 minutes ago, Odin said:

Too soon. Phoenix is too bad to lose to even the depleted warriors.

Yeah but they play us here on 3/24 and I see Payton having a career day against us leading his Suns to victory just to show us what we are missing!!!!!

• Like 1