Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

35 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

In other news Sac is up 3 with 13 seconds against what's left of the Warriors! Update, Kings win by 5 :D

:,,,,,)

56 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

In other news Sac is up 3 with 13 seconds against what's left of the Warriors! Update, Kings win by 5 :D

NBA getting real interesting from this point on.  Good teams resting, being cautious with any injury so they are healthy for the playoffs.  Some lottery teams tanking (some not even on purpose) while others playing hard to build that "winning culture".  Hard to tell what we are doing.  We can get a good draft position if we try!

warriors play the sun's 3 times plus the hawks and the kings.

KD out 2 weeks at least with partially fracyured rib ligament.

Klay- out with a broken thumb on his shooting hand.

Curry- Resting with bad ankle.

If warriors can lose to those teams that would be the luck of the Irish for us Magic fans

22 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Does Mikal Bridges look like an average athlete to you guys?

even if he is, Klay Thompson has the same measurable and that hasn't effected him from being an elite two way player 

Do anybody think a big trade will happen in the draft for us? Like if we draft Bamba we go after kemba and fix both pg and C problem. Just an example

9 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Do anybody think a big trade will happen in the draft for us? Like if we draft Bamba we go after kemba and fix both pg and C problem. Just an example

It could happen, I'd love it to but I doubt it. I see our office taking their time. 

if we walk away from the draft with one of Young, Jackson Jr., or Mikal Bridges, I'd be very very happy. Mikal is growing on me every time I see him.He shoots it so well and effortlessly. Reminds me a little very little of T-Mac. 

update:nevermind

just saw him put up 16 points in 5 minutes, reminds me alot of T-Mac lol