Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

I had them losing to Kentucky so it didn't hit my bracket that hard.  I have Tennessee coming out of the South bracket this year.  

6 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I think I’m starting to step on the Collin Sexton train... which is really hard for an auburn fan lol

He's just one of those guys you're thrilled to get at 11 but nervous to take at 6

21 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Coming soon,  watch Bagley. He's the most likely to be in our 7-9th pick range of the top 7 https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/game/232 

I would be shocked if Bagley does not go top 5 at the very least.  Two guys I see who could shoot up with individual workouts/NBA scrutiny are Bagley and Porter.  Bagley was initially #1 player in 2019 until he changed to 2018 class and Porter #1 in 2018 out of high school.  I thought Young looked like a true PG yesterday and may have solidified top 10.  Impressed with his passing, speed to the basket and not forcing the action since he was double teamed constantly.  Can score points in bunches even without 3 pt shooting. 

3 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

I would be shocked if Bagley does not go top 5 at the very least.  Two guys I see who could shoot up with individual workouts/NBA scrutiny are Bagley and Porter.  Bagley was initially #1 player in 2019 until he changed to 2018 class and Porter #1 in 2018 out of high school.  I thought Young looked like a true PG yesterday and may have solidified top 10.  Impressed with his passing, speed to the basket and not forcing the action since he was double teamed constantly.  Can score points in bunches even without 3 pt shooting. 

Depends on how things shake out.  Bagley is on a similar tier with a few different guys and i don't see him going top 3 unless something significant happens with Doncic, Jackson, or ayton. He could go 4th. He could go 8th. Depends on what teams value.  I can envision a scenario where someone would prefer Mikal Bridges.  

53 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He's just one of those guys you're thrilled to get at 11 but nervous to take at 6

Agreed I think anywhere after 7 I would take him. But the question is would you trade that pick to philly for their 2 picks? You could end up with sga/maybe young and one of Lonnie walker/Zaire smith.

side note I think Mikal Bridges is going to fly up draft boards after the tournament 

11 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Agreed I think anywhere after 7 I would take him. But the question is would you trade that pick to philly for their 2 picks? You could end up with sga/maybe young and one of Lonnie walker/Zaire smith.

side note I think Mikal Bridges is going to fly up draft boards after the tournament 

I wouldn't trade our pick until the draft when we'll know exactly who's available.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

He’s going top 10 most likely.

47 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Depends on how things shake out.  Bagley is on a similar tier with a few different guys and i don't see him going top 3 unless something significant happens with Doncic, Jackson, or ayton. He could go 4th. He could go 8th. Depends on what teams value.  I can envision a scenario where someone would prefer Mikal Bridges.  

Bagley compares favorably to Jackson in many ways.  Jackson looks good, especially on the defensive side.  Bagley looks special on offense.  They are both good talents.