Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

21 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Sexton is totally a Boston guy.  

I don't know if he'd fit here after all the Payton issues but I'm pretty sure Boston has him higher than most do 

Exactly, which is why I think he’s worth a look.

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Exactly, which is why I think he’s worth a look.

Well i mean Boston also has the infrastructure to make him work.  

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Well i mean Boston also has the infrastructure to make him work.  

Well we need to build that infrastructure. Lol

Didn't see the game but it sounds like Sexton is ready to lead an NBA team! https://sports.yahoo.com/move-trae-young-collin-sexton-college-hoops-new-no-1-point-guard-231440941.html Avery Johnson says that Sexton is the fastest he's ever seen at getting the ball down the court. He's hitting 3s, plays very hard D, but most importantly seems to will his team to victories! He has taken over and won 2 games in a row with great finishes. He almost led his team to victory playing 3 on 5. Might be worth taking a hard look at him if we end up picking after the main guys are gone.

28 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Didn't see the game but it sounds like Sexton is ready to lead an NBA team! https://sports.yahoo.com/move-trae-young-collin-sexton-college-hoops-new-no-1-point-guard-231440941.html Avery Johnson says that Sexton is the fastest he's ever seen at getting the ball down the court. He's hitting 3s, plays very hard D, but most importantly seems to will his team to victories! He has taken over and won 2 games in a row with great finishes. He almost led his team to victory playing 3 on 5. Might be worth taking a hard look at him if we end up picking after the main guys are gone.

if we finish outside top7 is take him or Mikal Bridges at 8 or 9. what an awesome draft

11 hours ago, Tank Vogel said:

I am firmly against trading up to Philly's pick to draft a floppy haired PG known for defensive tenacity and suspect shooting. 

You might look at his game against Auburn today!!