Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

He's a gamer

His demeanor couldn't be further from Payton's either.  Saw a comparison made on a recent page and they are just polar opposites personality-wise.  I also don't think Sexton is even remotely as bad of a shooter.

14 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If Doncic and Ayton are gone with pick 3 and later if he is still there we have to take him!

Doncic scares me, ROTY most likely but off potential will he be better than JJJ, bamba, Sexton, Bagley, Young in 5yrs

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

His demeanor couldn't be further from Payton's either.  Saw a comparison made on a recent page and they are just polar opposites personality-wise.  I also don't think Sexton is even remotely as bad of a shooter.

I think it's easy to say he's not as bad of a shooter while he's in the midst of a 9-14 three point shooting run these last two games. 

But when you look at his overall numbers

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I think it's easy to say he's not as bad of a shooter while he's in the midst of a 9-14 three point shooting run these last two games. 

This is true.

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

His production is not under conditions he will play in the nba. Its like saying why not draft an air raid qb early because he threw for the most touchdowns and passing yards.  

I would think having more space to work with would be very beneficial to his game

4 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I would think having more space to work with would be very beneficial to his game

I think more space benefits the athletes. More space won't help him get by nba defenders.  

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think more space benefits the athletes. More space won't help him get by nba defenders.  

He's not slow, and is pretty good at changing speed. But I'm thinking more space for his vision

28 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He's a gamer

I have been impressed with the way he is playing lately. Lets see how he does kn the tournament. But he is looking good and definetely getting picked top 10.

Sexton is totally a Boston guy.  

I don't know if he'd fit here after all the Payton issues but I'm pretty sure Boston has him higher than most do