Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Tankathon has Trae Young going top 5 in every simulation and has us taking him as high as #3. The worst it has us picking is #7 and we get Bamba. At 1 or 2 we get Ayton or Doncic of course.  The majority of the sims have teams taking Doncic as #1 and Ayton as #2. ROY for 2018-2019 should be interesting. The simulator is fun to play with! http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft

Every time we get #1 it's Doncic.

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

They weigh it based on team need based on their list. So our drafts go 

Doncic

Ayton 

Young

Porter

JJJ

Bamba

Then presumably bagley

On 3/8/2018 at 2:41 PM, Magicman28 said:

He's #1 for almost every team! I really like him too but I have to consider that every time the Magic were great it was with a dominate center and probably lean more towards Ayton. If you went with Tankathon's thinking our big board is 

#1 Doncic

#2 Ayton

#3 Young

#4 Porter

#5 JJJ

#6 Bamba

There was no simulation where we took Bagley above Bamba so I would guess he is #7 for us. There was no simulation where we picked worse than 6th. Fingers crossed :D

Mod please delete, written while P4TW was posting the same thing LOL

8 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I know Collins not in our range but I wouldn't be mad if we ended up with him, he finds ways to be legendary. Kids always fun

Yeah thats how i feel.  

I'm not sure if he's going to be a good pro or the best pick wherever we pick but i just really like watching him. 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah thats how i feel.  

I'm not sure if he's going to be a good pro or the best pick wherever we pick but i just really like watching him. 

yeah like his intangibles, heart, determination and ways to become legendary are what set him apart more than anything so it's kind of impossible not to like the guy, it's really rare lol

8 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Tankathon has Trae Young going top 5 in every simulation and has us taking him as high as #3. The worst it has us picking is #7 and we get Bamba. At 1 or 2 we get Ayton or Doncic of course.  The majority of the sims have teams taking Doncic as #1 and Ayton as #2. ROY for 2018-2019 should be interesting. The simulator is fun to play with! http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft

my worst fear In this draft is wendal carter

Memphis still plays:

Bulls

Kings

Nets

Mavs

each of those gAmes should help us in one way or another.

Phoenix still plays:

Kings and Mavs

hawks still play:

Bulls kings

There's some hope out there.

Personally I hope Bulls win as many games as possible to separate themselves and cement the 8th worst record .