Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

15 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

lololol that's a picture of young when he was like 14, he had season okc seats and that's lillard on the road 

Uhoh. Didn’t know that. #fakenews. Lol

Top 10 as of now for me... 

1. Ayton

2. Doncic

3. JJJ

4. Young

5. Porter

6. Bamba

7. Bagley

8. Knox

9. Sexton

10. Walker

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I like your order except I would put a very possibly damaged Porter below the undamaged top 7. Back injuries and basketball don't go well together.

I agree but his offensive potential could be huge I think. He’s someone I’m anxious to see play In the tournament and in the combine. He could definitely slide though. I’m a big bamba fan so I’m kinda tied at 5 with porter and him

29 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

giphy.gif

lol... a -1 for having an opinion.. he’s been horrible for the past month. Can’t make a shot, super inefficient.. Jimmer Freddete 2.0

51 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Serious question. What about Young makes anybody confident he’ll succeed in the pros?

The turnovers. Elite.

1 hour ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I agree but his offensive potential could be huge I think. He’s someone I’m anxious to see play In the tournament and in the combine. He could definitely slide though. I’m a big bamba fan so I’m kinda tied at 5 with porter and him

The thing with back injuries/surgeries is one wrong bump or fall and you could be out for a year or more. I have this vision of Grant Hill 2.0 when I think of Porter on our team. Great player that puts in a few games over the length of his contract.

53 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Serious question. What about Young makes anybody confident he’ll succeed in the pros?

A couple of months ago I would have said "everything." Now, there are a few other PGs I think I like better and they will go much later in the draft. I really like Shake Milton and if we could trade our 2 2nds to grab him in the teens and grab a great big or Doncic with our early pick I'd be a happy camper. 

19 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

Trades have to match salaries.  The likelihood that we get something back equitable for Nik and his salary is minute.  It doesn't make sense.  No one under the cap is trading for Fournier.  It doesn't make sense.  

Agreed. Nik's got a very team friendly contract. It'll be quite valuable next year if we intend to offload him.