Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

2 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Out of 40 players drafted into the NBA straight from high school, 1 was white.

https://www.thesportster.com/basketball/ranking-all-40-nba-players-who-were-drafted-straight-out-of-high-school/

I remember that stinking guy! Red head went to Seattle Supersonics got a bunch of tats but couldn't play a lick 

25 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I remember that stinking guy! Red head went to Seattle Supersonics got a bunch of tats but couldn't play a lick 

He was a drug addicted Stephen Zimmerman

2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Funny thing is he came up the other day when Simmons (i think)  interviewed Morey. Apparently Danny Ainge desperately wanted to trade up for him and Seattle wouldn't accept a multiple draft pick deal for him.  Ainge just lucked out 

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Funny thing is he came up the other day when Simmons (i think)  interviewed Morey. Apparently Danny Ainge desperately wanted to trade up for him and Seattle wouldn't accept a multiple draft pick deal for him.  Ainge just lucked out 

Ainge is a lucky SOB. On top of winning most of his trades, trades that would have been bad (trading a bunch of picks for this guy, trading a bunch of picks for Winslow) the other team won't take it for some reason. Even when he is going to make a bad move he gets bailed out by other team's stupid decisions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Odin said:

Ainge is a lucky SOB. On top of winning most of his trades, trades that would have been bad (trading a bunch of picks for this guy, trading a bunch of picks for Winslow) the other team won't take it for some reason. Even when he is going to make a bad move he gets bailed out by other team's stupid decisions.

Yeah and the pick he didn't trade became Al Jefferson. Then he played well enough to help get them Garnett 

Anyone watching the Duke-Hokie game? Blackshear looks good, and Grayson Allen is continuing his stellar play-he's like an athletic JJ Redick.

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah and the pick he didn't trade became Al Jefferson. Then he played well enough to help get them Garnett 

Al was a very promising player back in the day

3 minutes ago, My 5th Rebuild said:

Ayton highlights remind me of Wilt highlights.

Can't wait to get the 1st pick so that we can groom him for the Lakers.

he reminds me of him too, scary

12 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Ayton feels like LaMarcus Aldridge in Dwight's body. Just a freak. 

you really think that his touch is that good? I haven't studied it enough