Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Doncic, Ayton, and JJJ have solidified themselves as the top 3 (in no order) for me. Hard to see that change from now to draft.

I like Bamba a lot too and think Bagley is ok too but I'm not jumping for joy with them

Don't really like anyone else, I guess I would take a shot at Porter if nobody in my top 5 is available

I think we would have been better off taking DSJR last year and one of the bigs this year but we will see.

33 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

The way the lottery is this year we might have a bigger chance to get the number one pick As long as we end in the bottom 7.

The lottery format doesn't change until the 2019 draft, if I am not mistaken.

13 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Spin move from the top of the key, immediate pickup dribble and dunk. Not sure if I've ever seen that. Imagine how explosive he'll be as he becomes a man with NBA level trainers. wow

13 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think I’m starting to like Knox. Seems to me Mikal Bridges or he would be great consolation prices for missing out on the top guys.

I feel like you start to fall in love with (Kentucky guy) every draft lol.  

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I feel like you start to fall in love with (Kentucky guy) every draft lol.  

Haha! With Knox, I started watching him and expected to be disappointed. However, he’s crazy young, long and UK’s go-to guy at this point. He can shoot and has a beautiful floater, which is rare for a wing. Not that we need another long wing, but he’s got some real upside. 

Edit: And I still love Fox :)

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I think I’m starting to like Knox. Seems to me Mikal Bridges or he would be great consolation prices for missing out on the top guys.

I like Knox over guys like Sexton, carter, and both bridges. Sexton is getting buuuuuurned by my tigers right now ;)

2 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

So only Dallas and Memphis have easier remaining records of the teams that are clearly tanking.  I think unless Nik plays really inspired ball or Isaac comes in and flashes real potential we stand a decent chance to be bottom 5.  

The margins are pretty thin.  We could easily be 2 or 3 or 8 based on a couple bounces