Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I just really hate his game.  He might translate fine to the nba but i just really don't like watching him in college.  

I totally understand your perspective. He's a little dude with average athleticism. 

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

We could all be sleeping on Sexton. Here's what I like about him:

• Size
  • Athleticism
  • Crazy aggressiveness on both ends
  • Leadership

Dude is a pitbull like Westbrook. The stuff he has you cannot teach. Yes, he's a scoring one guard, and yes, his stroke is a work in progress. But he's pretty nasty and still young.

I really like Sexton's aggressiveness and I would not disappointed if we came away with him as a later pick. He is tough, plays hard, and I think he is pretty close to NBA ready. 

• Upvote 1

The question is what do you rather have(considering no trades) 

a combination PG/C of Trae Young/ Sexton and  Vuch or Dj and Ayton/Bamba

35 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Sexton is the same height as Young just sayin

I'm pretty sure Young's 6'2" is generous.  I haven't seen him in person but he looks like he might be 6'.  As others have said Sexton has athleticism and a large wingspan.

35 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

The question is what do you rather have(considering no trades) 

a combination PG/C of Trae Young/ Sexton and  Vuch or Dj and Ayton/Bamba

I don't think we'll have a shot at Young/Ayton/Bamba because unlike us, several other teams will tank for a great pick. Of that group Sexton is the most likely to be in our range.

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I don't think we'll have a shot at Young/Ayton/Bamba because unlike us, several other teams will tank for a great pick. Of that group Sexton is the most likely to be in our range.

I'm not gonna lie, I want Young on our team more than any other prospect depending who's drafting ahead of us, some mocks have him going to us either at 5 or 6, I haven't seen a mock that has had us pass him up if he's available 

• Upvote 1