Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Odin said:

What are your center rankings for the draft? It looks like a bunch are predicted to go top 10.

Too early.  Ayton is obvious 1. Robert Williams is last. There's an unknown guy who is going high school ->working with a trainer  ->nba named Mitchell Robinson who could be good or crappy we have no idea.  

25 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

How does everyone think Trae will do at getting to the line at the next level? That may the key to him sticking.  

He gets a lot of those Chris Paul run into guys and fling your head back calls.  I don't know how that translates.  Maybe it's a legitimate skill.  Maybe he never gets that call in the nba. 

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Too early.  Ayton is obvious 1. Robert Williams is last. There's an unknown guy who is going high school ->working with a trainer  ->nba named Mitchell Robinson who could be good or crappy we have no idea.  

If you think Bagley is a 5 then I'm not so sure Ayton is as obvious as he once was.  Bagley has been steadily improving.  He might be my favorite big right now.  

1 minute ago, Murphy13 said:

If you think Bagley is a 5 then I'm not so sure Ayton is as obvious as he once was.  Bagley has been steadily improving.  He might be my favorite big right now.  

I'll defer, with Arizona playing late i haven't been watching him a ton.  

For the record he isn't a 5, but let's say he is just to keep the conversation consistent.  

Besides, I dream of a Bagley/Gordon/Isaac/Mario/PG that can distribute lineup.  That lineup in 2-3 years would be contender status, assuming we weren't stupid and maxed out non-max players.  

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Real fans have DVR.  NARF.  

34 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

For the record he isn't a 5, but let's say he is just to keep the conversation consistent.  

Besides, I dream of a Bagley/Gordon/Isaac/Mario/PG that can distribute lineup.  That lineup in 2-3 years would be contender status, assuming we weren't stupid and maxed out non-max players.  

That lineup concerns me

5 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

That lineup concerns me

Ideally you'd want Gordon or Isaac off the bench but we don't have much else to get excited about in the SL.  That unit would have length, defense, and scoring.  

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

You won't see much Bagley staying up late watching Arizona btw.  

3 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

You won't see much Bagley staying up late watching Arizona btw.  

I watch Bagley.  Rebounding.  Post moves.  Mid range. Solid playmaking. I get it.