Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think we could end up 9th with the Knicks being bad and have a team jump us.  

I think when everybody is healthy again maybe Vogel screws up the rotation and we finish like 3rd. 

I'm going to say 8. I think Vogel will figure it out. Talk about continuity again. We draft Bridges because Porter needs a backiotomy and we over pay some bench player and continue to repeat that while Jeff says we're not ready to be involved in certain trade talks.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think we are trading away the pick for a late first round. Watch.

Thought about that today too. Include it with a player maybe?

5 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

8-11

Wow! Is that is the case why the heck we traded Payton for??? 

I  would have rather kept him and let it go in free agency for nothing while securing a top 3 picks than a jnsignificant 2 nd rounder and a pick 10.

26 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Our schedule becomes really easy and Phoenix and Chicago are tanking hard. The Knicks suck etc.

I see what you did there. They outsmarted us by picking up Payton.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Our schedule becomes really easy and Phoenix and Chicago are tanking hard. The Knicks suck etc.

Chicago has been playing for the past 3 weeks without Dunn and almost the past 2 weeks without Lauri and they are both about to come back so they will get better. 

20 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Chicago has been playing for the past 3 weeks without Dunn and almost the past 2 weeks without Lauri and they are both about to come back so they will get better. 

They play 17 games against teams that are .500 or better we only have 14.