Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Think if you go Trae Young, you need some size and a 3-D type player next to him.

Monk might become 3 and D, but he does have those size limitations

18 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Trae Young + Malik Monk would be a super exciting backcourt

But only on the offensive side of the court - neither is known for their defense, and neither is tall for their position. Young is average for a point, and Monk is short for a 2. 

47 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Nobody even wants him for free much less trade anything of value. He sucks to everyone but SOME Magic fans.

Do we have to offer him the qualifying offer?

I may be amongst the few but I'd be open to keeping Elf for backup PG on a decent contract. 

If he does get traded or let go then it is what it is but I'd accept him as our backup. 

I also think we need a coach who DEMANDS respect. 

26 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

You want Skiles back?

16 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I may be amongst the few but I'd be open to keeping Elf for backup PG on a decent contract. 

If he does get traded or let go then it is what it is but I'd accept him as our backup. 

I would much rather keep DJ whom we already have on contract than sign EP to suck at defending the pick and roll. Maybe 3rd string? Nah, I'd rather have Mack than watch EP's hair bounce up and down fo a day longer than I have to.

YES on the coach that demands respect. Also no coaches that sub 5 in and 5 out or feel obligated to put starters in to finish games even though they are having a really bad game. We need a coach that will play the hot hand! Granted Vogel has been dealt a lousy hand and added injuries to an already bad one but I think a better coach would get more wins and not play players that are sucking for so much of the game.

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, ML6 said:

You want Skiles back?

Very funny.. No.. Somebody the players can look at and see this guy just demands respect with his very presence. 

20 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would much rather keep DJ whom we already have on contract than sign EP to suck at defending the pick and roll. Maybe 3rd string? Nah, I'd rather have Mack than watch EP's hair bounce up and down fo a day longer than I have to.

YES on the coach that demands respect. Also no coaches that sub 5 in and 5 out or feel obligated to put starters in to finish games even though they are having a really bad game. We need a coach that will play the hot hand! Granted Vogel has been dealt a lousy hand and added injuries to an already bad one but I think a better coach would get more wins and not play players that are sucking for so much of the game.

EP would be one of the best back up PG if not the best in the league in my opinion. He is still improving.. Now if he gets traded or they simply let him walk that is fine but I'd be open to getting him on a cheap deal if possible. 

His PNR defence needs improvement but so does our team defence as a whole. With better defensive centers etc