Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

2 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

If you look historically nobody gets that.  We wouldn't even need to attach Gordon.  

Deron Williams got favors, Harris, and two future firsts.  They didn't need to include brook Lopez in the deal.  

Carmelo got basically gallo, Chandler, Felton and two picks with a bunch of other moving pieces.  It didn't take amare to get him.  

Love returned Wiggins Bennett and a future pick pretty much.  

Mcgrady returned cato Francis and mobly. 

Paul got aminu, Gordon,  kaman and a first.  

Leonard would cost isaac, Simmons, Fournier or vucevic or someone else for salary purposes if they  dont want those guys and our 2018 unprotected pick and a 2020 unprotected pick 

I think if it came down to Isaac or AG, Weltman might choose to keep Isaac.

45 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Guys the Spurs are not trading Leonard. Dude is an MVP caliber player in his prime

Yeah but CP3 was traded once. James Harden was too.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:09 AM, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I will NEVER forget that and I put that boneheaded move entirely on Henny for not directing Vogel to lose that game.

Coaches and players never lose on purpose. 

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Every situation is unique. In Leonard’s case, he’s playing for arguably the best coach and the best franchise in modern history. If there’s a problem, I’m sure they will work it out.

6 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Those were entirely different situations. Chris Paul was on his way out no matter what the Hornets did, and James Harden hadn't emerged as the talent that he is now and OKC just dropped the ball. A Leonard trade seems highly unlikely from an organization as competent as the Spurs are. Unless unless the injury is worse than they are letting on.

Don't forget that Shaquille O'Neal, Kevin Garnett, Carmelo Anthony, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter and many more were traded. If you look at every situation individually they don't really compare to a Kawhi Leonard trade from the Spurs. I'm not saying it won't happen but I find it incredibly unlikely that it will. 

today at 2:15 on ESPN is Trae Young Vs. Collin Sexton (Oklahoma vs. Alabama) they're the top 2 point guards in the nation. This has been a public service announcement. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

today at 2:15 on ESPN is Trae Young Vs. Collin Sexton (Oklahoma vs. Alabama) they're the top 2 point guards in the nation. This has been a public service announcement. 

We all need to watch this. I have had thoughts that even though Young is THE college superstar right now Sexton is also great and may translate to the NBA better. With that in mind the possibility of trading back and getting a good player to boot has possibilities.

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We all need to watch this. I have had thoughts that even though Young is THE college superstar right now Sexton is also great and may translate to the NBA better. With that in mind the possibility of trading back and getting a good player to boot has possibilities.

Trae period. I will take offense over defense every time. Also trae's supporting players suck. 

23 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Trae period. I will take offense over defense every time. Also trae's supporting players suck. 

After seeing them both in the same game it's not even close. Sexton is more of a scoring PG while Trae has scoring and setting up teammates down to a science. We need this guy on the Magic. If Trae had better shooters to pass to teams would pay dearly for doubling him.

As I’ve said before, I think Young’s size will be a problem in the pros. Alabama smothered him with length in the second half, and he struggled. Meanwhile, Sexton is not the passer or shooter that Young is, but he’s still a nasty scorer and defender.