Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

20 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

We're the Orlando Magic. We'll win games we should lose, miss the playoffs, and pick 6-7 in the draft while other teams pick 1-3 and get all stars.

Or, we will hit the lotto, draft Ayton, have him carry us to the Finals before losing, and then lose him to the Lakers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

We're the Orlando Magic. We'll win games we should lose, miss the playoffs, and pick 6-7 in the draft while other teams pick 1-3 and get all stars.

It's like people forget that we inserted our starters back into a game down 2 with 8 minutes left in the season where a win decided lotto seeding. 

32 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

It's like people forget that we inserted our starters back into a game down 2 with 8 minutes left in the season where a win decided lotto seeding. 

Moral victory...Culture change...

35 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Or, we will hit the lotto, draft Ayton, have him carry us to the Finals before losing, and then lose him to the Lakers.

Or better yet we'll draft a stud, grow impatient, trade him for a 30 going on 40 year win now player that doesn't equal wins and watch stud become an all star on another team. Genius.

9 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Trae Young looked great tonight! He played a very different kind of game from last

26 points on 9 shots.  Got to the line 12 times.  9 assists. 

Honestly, I didn't know he had that kind of a game in him.  So far it has all been high volume production.  I think it's kind of a big deal that he's capable of this kind of game.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Honestly, I didn't know he had that kind of a game in him.  So far it has all been high volume production.  I think it's kind of a big deal that he's capable of this kind of game.

That game was all about silencing his haters

59 minutes ago, ML6 said:

it surely helps his case and shows his ability to adjust and his bball iq

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

In a win against #5 Kansas. Skill and talent that leads to wins. I love it. 

15 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

I will NEVER forget that and I put that boneheaded move entirely on Henny for not directing Vogel to lose that game.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

That was an awesome game by him. Chris Paul like.

I want him in a Magic uniform.