Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

3 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

If we took on batum’s huge contract do y’all think we could get the hornets first rounder?

I will do it as long as they take Biz and Fournier and they include this year first. 

That will put us in a position with two top 10 picks.

1 hour ago, Tank Vogel said:

Trae Young with an 8/21 night with 12 turnovers

Growing pains. This can also be good for us because we might win some more games. Let Trae slip

18 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will do it as long as they take Biz and Fournier and they include this year first. 

That will put us in a position with two top 10 picks.

This isn't how trades work.  Charlotte isn't going to give us a pick to take on worse salary.  

Me encantaria tener a trae young en nuestro equipo pero si fuera pick 3 para atras en el draft. Si tuviesemos el pick 1 o 2 me gustan mucho doncic y ayton. Aparte que se podria conseguir un pick 9 o 10 para tener a colin sexton siempre que este en juego todavia

5 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

This isn't how trades work.  Charlotte isn't going to give us a pick to take on worse salary.  

Exactly my point. The questions was if I will do the trade and Again, that is the only way I will do it.

3 hours ago, Picagus6Uruguay said:

Me encantaria tener a trae young en nuestro equipo pero si fuera pick 3 para atras en el draft. Si tuviesemos el pick 1 o 2 me gustan mucho doncic y ayton. Aparte que se podria conseguir un pick 9 o 10 para tener a colin sexton siempre que este en juego todavia

Yes i agree.(de acuerdo) Young could slip into the 3 spot easely. I am not sure if he will be the top pick but looks as he will be likely at this point. He had a bad game Yesterday with like 2/10 from 3’s with 12 turnovers . He continues to play like this, he will surely move down. 

With the loint of you saying if we can get another pick at 9-10 to pick Sexton. It is very unlikely. Teams are not giving away this year first round picks that easily

but an scenario of Ayton and Sexton will be great. 

Gracias por aportar! 

Would Cleveland consider that? I will gladly take JR and Shump for that BK pick. Is them getting Fournier enough though? And can they integrate Fournier quickly enough to make it work.  Does he step right in as a starter? I’m guessing IT-Fournier-Crowder-LBJ-Love. Then wade, korver, and TT off the bench. Hmmmmm

22 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Would Cleveland consider that? I will gladly take JR and Shump for that BK pick. Is them getting Fournier enough though? And can they integrate Fournier quickly enough to make it work.  Does he step right in as a starter? I’m guessing IT-Fournier-Crowder-LBJ-Love. Then wade, korver, and TT off the bench. Hmmmmm

What if it's 8 and what if we draft mikael bridges and what if he's basically terrence ross? That's not a great return and i love ross.  

Though what if  bridges is jimmy butler...

20 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

What if it's 8 and what if we draft mikael bridges and what if he's basically terrence ross? That's not a great return and i love ross.  

That’s the beauty of the NBA draft right there my friend. And honestly we’re at the bottom. What do we have to lose lol

26 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I’m looking at who potentially drops, such as Michael Porter Jr. It’s possible some of these other prospects have strong showings and thus Jr drops. That’s a risk I can get behind.