Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

6 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

let's say we end up with the #1 overall pick and our office picks Trae Young because they actually want to build a team and play modern. How does this board react to snubbing Doncic and Ayton??

Its not like we're drafting Mikhail bridges at 1. Young might be the best player in the draft. So might Ayton and Doncic

>Our winning streak being other teams wins

I have not felt any desire to be on here again in what feels like months. holy crap did we go down the tube fast

this modern league. smh. all a part of evolution, but damn is it so lopsided. it's just dreadful we were 8-4 and now pitied

this season became obliterated because one injury, then two, then three, etc.

but gordon hayward *may*be*back* and the celts are in 1st regardless

i'm going to the trade/draft thread. just awful.

>tfw you're already in the draft thread

12 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Atlanta up 10 with 4 and a half to go! Beginning of a winning streak!

Up 15 with 3 1/2 to go. As long as they don't melt down like we do they are going to win this game! Go Hawks!!!

looks great. after this were 1 Atlanta win away!!

• Upvote 1

Trae Young looks very good, no doubt.  At this point you don’t take him ahead of Ayton or Bagley though.  He’s in the boat with Porter and Doncic.  

Not only is Bagley not what this team needs, he is not the BPA until like 5 other players are gone.  No one is listing Bagley as being a better prospect than Doncic; where are you getting that from?

13 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Not only is Bagley not what this team needs, he is not the BPA until like 5 other players are gone.  No one is listing Bagley as being a better prospect than Doncic; where are you getting that from?

Murphy can't conceptualize defense.  

10 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

looks great. after this were 1 Atlanta win away!!

None of this really matters because of the lottery system. It's kind of sad for you to be so excited about losing. Especially considering how little it has actually helped us over the past 6 years. This franchise is an embarrassment right now.

6 hours ago, ML6 said:

I don't care about team need at this point, you shouldn't either.  There is a very small percentage of times where you pick need over talent.  It's just my perspective, but most would pick Bagley over Doncic I believe.  I really don't see Doncic going higher than 4 unless he exceeds expectations in workouts, then he could go 3.  He looks like a good player though, that's not a knock on him.  Bagley is just something else.  

6 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Murphy can't conceptualize defense.  

Your shtick is so predictable: poke holes in my opinion, it then turns out to be correct, ignore that, move on to next opinion to make fun of.  Rinse and repeat.

But really, where did you come up with this last gem?