Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

If we got pick 1 I'm trading back to pick Young or Sexton I think. To be perfectly honest I think Ayton, Doncic and Bagley could be good enough we regret it but if we can get extra assets and a stud PG that would be ideal for me. If we believe in AG and Isaac  (I admit not everyone does or will) we have to invest in somebody who can create better situations for them to succeed on offense and score the ball when nobody else will to take the pressure off of them.

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I think Doncic is very overrated. He's not a top tier talent at all. I'd say he goes 8th overall at his highest. 

He'll be taken in the top 3. Whether he pans out as a great player, that's another story

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

He'll be taken in the top 3. Whether he pans out as a great player, that's another story

I hope Atlanta gets him wherever they end up picking :)

4 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We need this guy or Sexton! We also need to bring in Tim Martin as one of our coaches, he seems to be a great teacher!

our front office banked on being able to get one of these two,  that's why they passed on DAN. this is the thought that soothes my blues away

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'm a little skeptical about Sexton's potential as a great PG in the NBA, but I'd take him as a consolation prize if Young wasn't there

We need to be wherever Young is. I'd take him 1st overall if need be. He definitely has the potential of being the next Steph Curry.

• Like 1

Ayton/Bagley/Porter/Doncic/Youg would be my top 5. 

I think Ayton & Bagley are the clear top 2. Porter is simply losing some hype just cause he’s hurt which is expected. 

Doncic might be great i really dont know and havent watched him enough to habe a strong opinion. I do love some of his advanced stats. 

Young looks crazy good right now and would obviously fill our biggest position hole too.