Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Dude on youtube says his shooting is Curry his handles and finishing at the rim are Kyrie his floater is Parker and his passing is Nash. Watching just that games highlights it's really really hard to argue against that. This guy hurts me he's so good. I hope we get him.

9 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Dude on youtube says his shooting is Curry his handles and finishing at the rim are Kyrie his floater is Parker and his passing is Nash. Watching just that games highlights it's really really hard to argue against that. This guy hurts me he's so good. I hope we get him.

Of course we won't, we are the Orlando Magic, the same team that passed on DSJ when PG was our biggest need. If he's available for our pick we'll either pick some long athletic dude that can't shoot yet and plays a position we don't need or we'll trade it for some distant future 2nd LOL

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Of course we won't, we are the Orlando Magic, the same team that passed on DSJ when PG was our biggest need. If he's available for our pick we'll either pick some long athletic dude that can't shoot yet and plays a position we don't need or we'll trade it for some distant future 2nd LOL

2 2nds 55 protected ;) lol I'm happy with the Isaac pick, wanted Smith Jr.  just feel like we HAVE to go point guard this draft with Sexton and young both being able to hit threes and score in bunches . 

28 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Bird Boozer?? Who??

Man, I underestimated the degree to which this board has changed.

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

Larry Bird and Carlos Boozer ??

Yep, add Rudy Gay to the list. 

Sexton, Young, Gay, Bird, Boozer, or bust.

Let's say this is a 6 man draft and Porter falls past 5. Anyone think there's a scenario where that 6th pick team doesn't want to take a chance on him and would trade the pick for Vuc and/or Fournier ?

my dream scenario, Magic snag Young / Sexton with top 5 pick and trade for 6th pick to get Porter.

future Lineup

Sexton/Young

Ross

Porter

Gordon

Isaac

That's a promising core there