Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

May be time for us to get comfortable here.

I like DeAndre Ayton a lot. Bagley seems a little overhyped to me. Collin Sexton's a good candidate for PG if we move on from Payton, he's like a taller Eric Bledsoe.

• Upvote 1

Collin Sexton. Dude looks amazing, easily best guard in the draft. dropped 40 on the 15th best team in the country, 31 in the 2nd half and dang near beat them playing literally 3 on 5 once the bench got kicked out and Petty got hurt. he's the young bull and the alpha d0g mentality we need for the 1 position. shoots 3s, drives great, defends well. My chips are in for young bull.

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Collin Sexton. Dude looks amazing, easily best guard in the draft. dropped 40 on the 15th best team in the country, 31 in the 2nd half and dang near beat them playing literally 3 on 5 once the bench got kicked out and Petty got hurt. he's the young bull and the alpha d0g mentality we need for the 1 position. shoots 3s, drives great, defends well. My chips are in for young bull.

Haven't watched a single game of college this year but I'm sold.

Gotta get a PG because it will be hard to find a good one via trade or free agency

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

May be time for us to get comfortable here.

I like DeAndre Ayton a lot. Bagley seems a little overhyped to me. Collin Sexton's a good candidate for PG if we move on from Payton, he's like a taller Eric Bledsoe.

Hello, i just saw highlights from DeAndre Ayton i just wonder how tall he is and what is his main strenghts? he seems to be very more on the low post level kind of forward-center, also about Collin Sexton he seems to fit in our club playing style hopefully we can get 1 or 2 of them, i haven't seen Bagley though but i'll check him out too.

Thank you great day

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Haven't watched a single game of college this year but I'm sold.

Gotta get a PG because it will be hard to find a good one via trade or free agency

I've got my hopes high on getting him. I know our new front office and coach would love him. I'd honestly give up elf Fournier and Vuc to get him. he may fall around the Cleavland pick area from Brooklyn and I think giving them a very nice bench upgrade would help extend Lebrons career imho

34 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I've got my hopes high on getting him. I know our new front office and coach would love him. I'd honestly give up elf Fournier and Vuc to get him. he may fall around the Cleavland pick area from Brooklyn and I think giving them a very nice bench upgrade would help extend Lebrons career imho

he'll probably fall around our pick at this rate

Re: Ayton, he's built like a taller Dwight at 7-1 with awesome power and athleticism. His game is different however, more offensive polish but worse defensive awareness and rebounding skills. He's probably going Top 3 so we'd have to really slide to have a shot at him.

Looking at tankathon.com now, we're at 9th and only a game ahead of the Grizzlies and the Clippers who I think are better than us. Pick 5 or 6 is not out of the question.