Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

MAGIC @ PACERS, Saturday January 27 @ 7:00 P.M.

39 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

It was a week into the season and everyone had their roster finalized.  Nobody wants to make a deal at that time.  

Its like making an offer on someone's house right after they move in.  Even if it's a good deal they're less likely to take it

I just don't think anybody was interested in him until possibly recently. Fans of other teams have all been calling him a bust for a long time on Real GM. Nobody even wanted him as a throw in. Don't get me wrong, nobody wanted him to be great any more than I did. I hope he does well in the future wherever he plays.

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I just don't think anybody was interested in him until possibly recently. Fans of other teams have all been calling him a bust for a long time on Real GM. Nobody even wanted him as a throw in. Don't get me wrong, nobody wanted him to be great any more than I did. I hope he does well in the future wherever he plays.

Just not against us. But, he has future magic killer written all over. 

2 hours ago, King Close said:

Just not against us. But, he has future magic killer written all over. 

Yeah he probably will be, we might have to have AG guard him. Whoever talks EP into cutting the awning off and actually being able to see the game will probably turn HIM into one too.

We are so overdue to get some players that are actually ready to play!