Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

MAGIC @ PACERS, Saturday January 27 @ 7:00 P.M.

23 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

He’ll look great doing this for the Jazz or Spurs next year. 

Honestly I still can’t believe we didn’t pick up his option. It was such a low risk high reward move. I’m not saying Mario is gonna be an all star or anything close to it but he’s still super young and has shown he can be a good offensive rotational player. 

Seriously wtf it was 5 million dollars? He was an asset. Why didn’t Weltman keep him? Really poor call on his part. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Honestly I still can’t believe we didn’t pick up his option. It was such a low risk high reward move. I’m not saying Mario is gonna be an all star or anything close to it but he’s still super young and has shown he can be a good offensive rotational player. 

Seriously wtf it was 5 million dollars? He was an asset. Why didn’t Weltman keep him? Really poor call on his part. 

Yup.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Mario flattened out. Hahahaha

• Like 1

Mario is showing why many people (myself included) were so high on him. He has all the tools on offense to become great. Sound fundamentals, like most european players, and great athleticism. His defense can also be great at times

50 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

The look he gave Turner...Like "the ***** are you doing trying to block that?"

Uggggghhh. I hope we have a promise from his agent and him. This sucks ass to lose two players.