Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

Game Thread: Sacramento Kings @ Orlando Magic

8 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

I think he’s strongly calling out EP and the guard play:

“We have to guard our own man. Okay. We have to guard our own man. We have bring more to the defensive end. Very disappointed in the defensive performance.”

7 hours ago, Tough Break There said:

Team is just disgusting. Was nice to see them get booed at least.

Poor Vogel. And poor us.

We have the worst team in the NBA and I just want our record to reflect that at the end of the year.

28 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

We have the worst team in the NBA and I just want our record to reflect that at the end of the year.

I agree 100%. Somebody had stated earlier that we just lost to the worst team in the NBA. No, we ARE the worst team in the NBA. We are all homers but we need to not pretend we are better than we are and go ahead and get a great lottery pick!

I disagree with management taking the "we're gonna take this year and evaluate players" route. That's what film is for. We sucked last year, we suck this year. Yes AG has shown a lot of improvement, but we already knew he was a keeper. Yes Payton has had some flashes, but he did that before too and his weaknesses are still the same. Vuc has shown that he is a great offensive player but can't protect the paint or the rim, that hasn't changed either. The one surprise is Mario, just after the deadline to extend him he all of the sudden gets a whole lot better? I don't understand that.

We have basically wasted this season instead of making moves to turn this team around! Join Sacramento and play our youth!!! Iwundu, Birch, AG, and Isaac (if he ever comes back) should get a lot of minutes. The rest of the minutes should go to the guys that will be on the team next season. There is no need to showcase the guys we want to trade or let go, everybody already knows they suck.