Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

Game Thread: Sacramento Kings @ Orlando Magic

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

He looked fantastic in the first and abysmal since

I think he just dont want to play here any longer. 

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

There we go, getting lit up by another point guard. 

The funny thing is that he is not even a true point guard.

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I really dont know what to say. Lol

Not much to say.  Here it is, only January, and we are already completely irrelevant. Very little point in watching these games.  Not even developing our few young players; Iwundu with 9 minutes, Birch with 13 and on the bench at the end of the game when it counted.  Starters all played big minutes tonight - and how much fun is it to watch them?

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Not much to say.  Here it is, only January, and we are already completely irrelevant. Very little point in watching these games.  Not even developing our few young players; Iwundu with 9 minutes, Birch with 13 and on the bench at the end of the game when it counted.  Starters all played big minutes tonight - and how much fun is it to watch them?

Still don't get why Birch is out there blowing up pick and rolls and playing with energy and only gets 13 minutes. And speights still gets 6. 

And i like biyombo but the last 6 minutes you don't want him in there because he can't operate in space.

And why does Vogel continue to play all bench lineups instead of staggering Fournier and Simmons to give us an offensive creator late in the third

All I can say is I’m looking forward to the trade deadline and the draft to see our new direction. Did you hear Vogel’s slip referencing (post Vuce), is something in the works? Maybe it’s nothing. Vogel is p..... and I don’t blame him.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Kinda makes you wonder how many good players are hiding behind lack of PT? 

Not Garrett temple.  

He's keyon dooling. 

Edit: actually no.  Keyon dooling was better than that.  Garret Temple is a combo guard that was the worst player on some good teams and just bounced around the league because he can dribble and shoot and defend 

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Still don't get why Birch is out there blowing up pick and rolls and playing with energy and only gets 13 minutes. And speights still gets 6. 

And i like biyombo but the last 6 minutes you don't want him in there because he can't operate in space.

And why does Vogel continue to play all bench lineups instead of staggering Fournier and Simmons to give us an offensive creator late in the third

I'm impressed with Birch. I'd give him all the minutes I could so we can see what we really have in him. He may be the 5 we have so badly needed.