Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Boston

I like defense at my 5 position personally.  So I would say yes to Birch/Biyambo  combo going forward.  As for who would take Vuc....I think Edge Water High School is look for some offense.

• Upvote 1

I feel like we stopped moving the ball in the 4th like we were in the first 3 qtrs, but also Boston played pretty good D in the 4th.  Nice to see us win.  Seems like in the moments the team is clicking, we look ok, but can't seem to do that consistently.  Not sure who's to blame for that.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Our team is just frustrating. Evan is better than Hood I think too.. As for AG I think he is gonna get better and better probably why management will give him the max or near 

I wouldn't be mad if they did I just don't think he'll turn into a max player but I could be wrong. Probably will be wrong lol

21 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

He's literally one of the best slashers in the nba. 

You're being myopic

Yeah as long as he has a straight line drive.

Hes not diverse there. He's got room for improvement. He's 22 years old. That's not myopic. That's just truth.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah as long as he has a straight line drive.

Hes not diverse there. He's got room for improvement. He's 22 years old. That's not myopic. That's just truth.

Are there slashes that aren't straight line drives? I thought that's why they were called slashes.

7 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Are there slashes that aren't straight line drives? I thought that's why they were called slashes.

Slashing is just going to the hole but sometimes you have to maneuver with the ball to open up a lane. Derozan can pull off some moves to open up a lane.

AG needs to work on that to be more of an offensive force.

Love that we are now seeing the direction of our new management through Iwundu and Birch. Add in Isaac and we are developing a long, versatile roster with great upside.

• Like 1