Jump to content
?4thewin

Magic @ Boston

Recommended Posts

?4thewin    1,752
1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

I wouldn't trade him for Hood that's  for sure.

I don't think AG will ever be "that" guy. I think he's David West with more athleticism and not as hard nosed. Or Thad Young.

Gordon is still at the same point George, derozan, and Aldridge were in year 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    249
1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Gordon is still at the same point George, derozan, and Aldridge were in year 4

Yeah it's just what I see. He's not crafty like George is. He doesn't slash like Derozan does and doesn't have the finesse game LA has.

Im sure he'll get better. I just don't know by how much. You can still see his limitations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay Magic    254
5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I wouldn't trade him for Hood that's  for sure.

I don't think AG will ever be "that" guy. I think he's David West with more athleticism and not as hard nosed. Or Thad Young.

Our team is just frustrating. Evan is better than Hood I think too.. As for AG I think he is gonna get better and better probably why management will give him the max or near 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    249
1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Our team is just frustrating. Evan is better than Hood I think too.. As for AG I think he is gonna get better and better probably why management will give him the max or near 

I wouldn't be mad if they did I just don't think he'll turn into a max player but I could be wrong. Probably will be wrong lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,752
4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah it's just what I see. He's not crafty like George is. He doesn't slash like Derozan does and doesn't have the finesse game LA has.

Im sure he'll get better. I just don't know by how much. You can still see his limitations.

He's literally one of the best slashers in the nba. 

You're being myopic

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtDan2012    94
1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

He's literally one of the best slashers in the nba. 

You're being myopic

My biggest issue with Gordon is on offense he only plays with one gear which I think hurts his production. His handles are very questionable and he seems to be a straight line slasher that needs to improve his footwork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MAGICFAN365 said:

Birch is a nice find.

The more I see him play the more I think he and Biz are the way to go for the future at the 5 spot. Are there any teams out there that will give us a pack of gum for Vuc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×