?4thewin

Magic @ Boston

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

I wouldn't trade him for Hood that's  for sure.

I don't think AG will ever be "that" guy. I think he's David West with more athleticism and not as hard nosed. Or Thad Young.

Gordon is still at the same point George, derozan, and Aldridge were in year 4

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Gordon is still at the same point George, derozan, and Aldridge were in year 4

Yeah it's just what I see. He's not crafty like George is. He doesn't slash like Derozan does and doesn't have the finesse game LA has.

Im sure he'll get better. I just don't know by how much. You can still see his limitations.

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I wouldn't trade him for Hood that's  for sure.

I don't think AG will ever be "that" guy. I think he's David West with more athleticism and not as hard nosed. Or Thad Young.

Our team is just frustrating. Evan is better than Hood I think too.. As for AG I think he is gonna get better and better probably why management will give him the max or near 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Our team is just frustrating. Evan is better than Hood I think too.. As for AG I think he is gonna get better and better probably why management will give him the max or near 

I wouldn't be mad if they did I just don't think he'll turn into a max player but I could be wrong. Probably will be wrong lol

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah it's just what I see. He's not crafty like George is. He doesn't slash like Derozan does and doesn't have the finesse game LA has.

Im sure he'll get better. I just don't know by how much. You can still see his limitations.

He's literally one of the best slashers in the nba. 

You're being myopic

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

He's literally one of the best slashers in the nba. 

You're being myopic

My biggest issue with Gordon is on offense he only plays with one gear which I think hurts his production. His handles are very questionable and he seems to be a straight line slasher that needs to improve his footwork.