Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavs. Thursday, Jan. 18 - 7:00 P.M.

Just now, Magicpassion said:

I’m ok with this game. 

Yeah I would be pretty pissed if we were actually a playoff team. But we suck really bad so whatever.

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I'm actually discouraged by this loss because it showed how fantastic our defense can be and its just what have you guys been doing the last 25 games? 

Easy answer. Playing Vuc and not playing Berch. 

9 minutes ago, jec said:

That would make it more entertaining.

I don't know if you'd like the Magic to be the Val Venus, Tijiri, or at our best, the William Regal of the league.  That's our ceiling if the NBA were the WWE.  

I dont know what to think of Payton. So confusing. Today’s Payton is really what we need and makes you think if we should be more patient with him.   

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I dont know what to think of Payton. So confusing. Today’s Payton is really what we need and makes you think if we should be more patient with him.   

He's always been this.  We're not moving on because he can't do this, we're moving on because he has 6 point games too often

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I don't know if you'd like the Magic to be the Val Venus, Tijiri, or at our best, the William Regal of the league.  That's our ceiling if the NBA were the WWE.  

The way I see it, every smaller market team would have a HomeTown hero kind of guy that could get over as a baby face. Like Aaron Gordon or the Greek Freek. Then you could have heels on the big bad Lakers or the bad boy Pistons. Coming 2030 when the NBA and WWE merge under Disney's Marvel's Fox's Star Wars' Minions.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

He's always been this.  We're not moving on because he can't do this, we're moving on because he has 6 point games too often

And piss poor defensive games as well.

I’m seeing some good things, don’t forget we are 2nd most in line up changes. It’s hard to establish continuity without consistency. I hope we play everyone tough and lose enough to get a transformational player in the draft because we aren’t making the playoffs. I feel ya Payton, we are a frustrating team to say the least.