Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavs. Thursday, Jan. 18 - 7:00 P.M.

This game was weird. I cant believe how many plays the refs call against Biz in the las 2 - 3 minutes. Foul, 3 secs violation, no foul call on him etc.. 

That was the most pathetic win I've ever seen.  The Cavs could barely beat the Magic and the officials came to save their sorry asses.  Pitiful and of course by now, very cliche.  3 second violation.....the jumpball that was called a foul for Isaiah thomas.  The Jumpball at center court to *****t the Magic even more. The no call on the payton drive and the no call on over the back by jeff green?  

I don't care that the Magic lost...of course the game was rigged in the cavs favor.  Are you *****ing surprised?  We need that number 1 pick!  Shieeeeet.  ROFL.  

1 minute ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

We got jobbed. The NBA is so rigged sometimes. Might as well be commissioned by Vince McMahon

That would make it more entertaining.

2 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

We got jobbed. The NBA is so rigged sometimes. Might as well be commissioned by Vince McMahon

Dont be surprise if they end with the number one pick

I'm actually discouraged by this loss because it showed how fantastic our defense can be and its just what have you guys been doing the last 25 games?