Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Timberwolves

8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

What makes you trust our front office? I think the last thing I trust is our front office. With that said the injuries this year have been awful but that kind of goes back to Vogel's biggest challenge. Dude is terrible at adjusting. Hence the lack of play for Mario or any other "young" guy  until the injuries hit. Also he was a big fan of 5 man substitutions which are never done by anyone at any level. 

This is the new front office’s first year. I’m not expecting the world. I liked their offseason acquisitions in Simmons, Birch, and then 2 vets that actually wanted to come here in Speights and Affalo. They are also currently motivated to sell Payton and Fournier who I can’t stand to watch anymore. Only move I can complain about is not drafting Donovan Mitchell which not even the Utah Jazz thought he was going to be as good as he has been. I’m really interested to see what their first trade is going to be like since we have been getting fleeced for the last few years it feels like. 

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

WTH are we doing? We finally get to the bottom then get a win? Is this gonna be another year of missing the best players because of some meaningless wins?

Dude.  Its ok.  I'll take the win.  Now we better lose like 12 straight. ***** it.  

I came to check this thread after I heard someone had some balls tonight.  Not surprising it was afflalo because of where he's from.  

39 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

This is the new front office’s first year. I’m not expecting the world. I liked their offseason acquisitions in Simmons, Birch, and then 2 vets that actually wanted to come here in Speights and Affalo. They are also currently motivated to sell Payton and Fournier who I can’t stand to watch anymore. Only move I can complain about is not drafting Donovan Mitchell which not even the Utah Jazz thought he was going to be as good as he has been. I’m really interested to see what their first trade is going to be like since we have been getting fleeced for the last few years it feels like. 

Our draft was bad as well as not picking up Mario. I am also not sure on who or what they are willing to sell. Time will tell though. This is the worst season I can remember. I hate it!

• Downvote 1

That was an awesome game but the level of incompetence of our coaching staff is unbelievable. Anyone with a good set of eyes could see that Speights was a chucker that killed our defense and was only playable when he hit his fluke 3s. Funny that Mario and Birch only got a chance because there weren't any more able bodies out there and they've been better than some of our starters.

Birch and Biyombo combining for 26 rebounds and 9 blocks was huge and should really make some people think.

Augustin thoroughly outplaying Payton was also quite interesting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

In my book DJ always outplays EP,  he doesn't even have to take a shot. The fact that his outside shot has to be respected totally changes the way the floor is spread. Tonight EP passed up a wide open 3 twice from the same spot in the same play. He either can't see the rim because of his hair or he's afraid to take the shot, either of which is unacceptable for a starting PG in the NBA.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Because of the fact that his outside shot has to be respected it totally changes the way the floor is spread.

This can't be ignored ^

And Mario had some nice moves but he really needs to work on his finishing ability. That spin move was beautiful. Some random team will pick him up and he's going to explode

7 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That was an awesome game but the level of incompetence of our coaching staff is unbelievable. Anyone with a good set of eyes could see that Speights was a chucker that killed our defense and was only playable when he hit his fluke 3s. Funny that Mario and Birch only got a chance because there weren't any more able bodies out there and they've been better than some of our starters.

Birch and Biyombo combining for 26 rebounds and 9 blocks was huge and should really make some people think.

I really hate that idiot Vogel 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe they are showcasing Speights for a 2nd round pick. Let’s have a little faith with the rotations as there may be reasons why these players are getting some PT